As much as we love our natural-textured hair, the job of detangling can be quite a chore. Despite the time it takes to free wet hair of tangles, (particularly for those with longer, thicker hair), can result in breakage, fiber weakening and even excess shedding.
Now, As I Am offers real “help” in the time of need. You can approach the necessary step of detangling with greater ease. And besides easier wet combing, you’ll notice enhanced softness and a wonderful shine. Your hair will be easy to comb, healthier and happier.
- First, cleanse hair. (We highly recommend one of the three As I Am cleansers: As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo, Cleansing Pudding+ or Coconut CoWash.)
- Leave hair wet or very damp. DO NOT TOWEL DRY.
- Massage a small amount, (about the size of a quarter) within palms and liberally distribute throughout entire head of hair, root to ends.
- Using a wide-toothed comb or a flexible-bristle detangling brush, begin to gently comb or brush, section-by-section using short strokes. Always start near the ends and proceed up toward the scalp. You may also detangle by carefully finger racking through your hair.
- If it seems that you require more product to ease detangling, Distribute another very small amount. Do not over use.
- Proceed to style.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Royal Jelly, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Betaine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Ceteareth-25, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, Laureth-23, TBHQ, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Coumarin, Limonene